Remote Data Vault Careers
At Remote Data Vault, we’re always on the look out for talented individuals that we can bring on board.
If you are interested in joining our team, we want to hear from you. Please feel free to look over our current open positions below. If you feel that you would be a great fit for one of the positions, please
send us your resume and we will be sure to contact you if we find your qualifications meet our criteria.
No agencies or phone calls, please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Remote Data Vault is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Inside Sales Representative
Working Hours will be 9am-6pm EST.
Primary responsibility is to develop highly qualified leads for Remote Data Vault products and services. Position will be responsible for prospecting into defined territories, and will set qualified appointments for the outside sales team, and close small business prospects.
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in Inside Sales.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position, plus monthly sales commission.
- To determine service and product needs for both new prospects and ongoing accounts
- To establish or reestablish the vendor/customer relationship by calling active or inactive accounts
- To introduce and upgrade new products and services to these accounts via needs satisfaction probing routines
- To entrench our position with these accounts by maintaining the relationship that will serve both the needs of our customers and our company by effectively using our services and products
- To maintain department records on a daily basis
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have 3+ year’s business-to-business technology sales, telesales/telemarketing, or lead development experience, preferably outbound telemarketing
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding monthly sales quotas
- Ability to enter data into a computer at a high level (volume and accuracy.)
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM systems
- Proficient oral and written communication/listening skills
This position plays a vital role in ensuring accurate, efficient invoicing as well as maintaining data integrity related to rates and revenue capture within the corporate Oracle database. This is accomplished through establishing controls, auditing techniques, automation opportunities, accurate billing conversions, timely completion of monthly billing projects, district training, district support and reporting.
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in Billing Analysis.
- Research billing related issues; provide support and training to districts and internal personnel as required
- Analyze billing information to provide recommendations and data to district locations and the conversion project team to ensure accurate translation of contract and billing information
- Work to enforce the company’s standardization objectives while ensuring that there is no revenue impact to the business
- Assist with post-conversion cleanup, analysis, auditing and other projects as required
- Manage the billing month-end closing process
- Assess and analyze revenue trends
- Provide support to ensure timely and accurate billing close, issue resolution, etc. Liaison with IT Support to resolve system discrepancies and to develop systemic enhancements to gain efficiencies
- Maintain operational and specific product line knowledge with the ability to translate and correlate this data to billing practices and requirements
- Manage specialized billing arrangements and processes that require attention and intervention
- Prepare, maintain and distribute billing reports as required
- Maintain consistent, prompt, and accurate service levels to promote customer satisfaction
- Miscellaneous billing projects/responsibilities as assigned
- Provide ideas and leadership to address future requirements as customers and business needs evolve
- Manages multiple billing related initiatives
- Strong people leadership skills
- Responsible for satisfying all of North American non customers
- Solve problems creatively and inspire others to deliver a high level
- Deep level of understanding of billing systems
- Ability to leverage prior experiences to solve unique customer requirements
- Through system knowledge and experience
- Ability to coach others on creative ways to efficiently address evolving customer needs
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and be able to clearly explain their decisions to all levels of management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Cooperation and support from internal departments
- Develop, present and negotiate solutions which meet both customer and business needs
Total travel: 0%